Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fall Planning!

As our summer classes come to a close, sniff sniff, I'm beginning to look at fall classes. I have one class set up at Pigtails and Crewcuts on Thursdays at 10:15am.  I am looking to start a few additional classes in different locations.  So, if you're interested or know anyone interested, please send them my way!
I will be changing the curriculum for the Fall classes.  The classes will have themes, such as, Zoo Animals, Aquarium Animals, Weather, Around the House, etc
Again, I am offering "Hosted" classes.  If you can find at least 5 parent/child pairs and someone is willing to host the class in their home, I can bring the class to you!  We can work out a schedule that works for the both of us. As an incentive, I am offering a FREE gift the person "hosting" the class and in the case that the person coordinating the class is a different person, a FREE gift to the person who rounds up all those parent/child pairs! 
Hali'a and I hope to make new signing friends in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment